Saturday, December 12, 2009

Dec 12th {13 days to get ready for Santa)

Well since we made it so far in the playoffs this year WHOO HOO!!! NCS 3RD ROUND...more on that later... Eric and I have been lagging on our outside decorating. 


So today we decided to try and finish as much as we could while the kiddos we napping... someone woke up right at the end while Eric and I were finishing the trees... look where she ended up...in the tree!


 Love my little girl that is already a tom-boy. People have been making comments on how she is active and independent (I don't think all with nice intentions) and honestly after thinking about it more... that is EXACTLY the way we want her to be! 






sneak peak to the outside... not completed yet...almost! 

1 comment:

Krista Lund said...

we want to drive by and see your beautiful decorations. maybe the same night we visit Cripps Court!