I didn't take any pictures tonight but we went out to dinner for Kristine's Birthday! We had a great time visiting & actually finishing our sentences {when the kids are with us we can't do that very often, funny the things you learn to appreciate} Well I don't mean to get sappy but I LOVE our friendship! It is awesome and unique! We have known each other for a long time...many many years she is Nicole's cousin... but grown to be BEST FRIENDS since Nicole & Brian's wedding actually! So little over two years!
Kristine, Happy Birthday! I am so glad you are in my life! I have Nicole to thank for that! Your friendship means the world to me. So glad we have each other to lean on for the funny, annoying, crazy and enjoyable times in our lives. Hope the friendship between our girls continues to grow too. They will be the new Christy & Tiffany and Nicole & Kristine... Kayla & Ashlyn... I can see it now!
Love you!
1 comment:
Thanks so much for coming! I really appreciate it! It is not very often we get together without the kids ;)
Post a Comment