Wednesday, February 9, 2011

wish i knew how to edit...

I really wish I knew how to edit... But I am definitely trying. 
Here are some of the Valentine's pictures I took ALL ON MY OWN...I am trying, not a pro. I had a great time playing with the kids at Shinn park in Fremont. I let them run around while I tried to capture their natural looks along with a few smiles... everyone else likes smiles... 

But now I cant decide whether I like the the black and white or color version... color cause they are for Valentine's but black and white, well just cause... 

Ps: I know WE ALL have adorable children. I love looking at other peoples kids too... but I LOVE my kids eyes in these pictures! Love them!  
 Ashlyn Ra Marie ~ 2 yrs. 11 mo.
Colton Michael Kenneth ~ 17 mo. 

2 comments:

Cpsmiles said...

I love these pictures of your children. They are so beautiful!!

Krista Lund said...

these look wonderful! i think i like the b&w better. but the color are just as nice!