The other day (may 28) Colton was down for a nap and Ash & I wanted to go outside and play together, something we do often if not everyday. She decided that the bubble mower was what she wanted to play with and it was way too cute...so I ran in side for my favorite friend...my camera.
mowing our turf...haha
"mommy it's bo-kin"
"I am going to fix it K?"
I love her little creative spirit & mind... Right now playing pretend and copying mommy is her favorite!
taking charge of the dogs...they actually listen : )
"tickle tickle tickle"
"mommy ooh-con {yukon} is not laughing"
are you serious child...I was laughing at her!
these three I love... Hiding is a new thing Ashlyn has discovered. I am guessing by holding up the shhh sign that means I can't see her!
These simple pictures remind me of how with"just" a little time in the yard you can create precious memories...I love the day to day stuff...that is what I hope I never forget!
{and thanks to my blog journal...I never will}

2 comments:
So cute!
so much fun! we got to get the girls and colton together for a playdate soon.
Post a Comment